The LineageOS team is bringing LineageOS 16 based on Android Pie to the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2, ZenFone 3, Yandex Phone, and more. You can now enable EIS on the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 using the stock camera application, thanks to the XDA Junior Member ronello. You’ll probably stock firmware ROM have to use GCam Go mods, not the regular GCam app.
Rooting is the process of allowing users of smartphones, tablets, and other devices running the Android mobile operating system to attain privileged control over various Android subsystems. The rooting process will affect your Asus device data like images, videos, and files. We advise you before starting rooting you need to create a backup and save it in a safe location. A lot of developers also prefer to use the Magisk method. Magisk is a system-less root that help you enables root access using the system components, it will not affect your system core-files. It did let me install the newer stock firmware, and recovery was restored to stock recovery.
Here you will get to know everything about Asus Flash Tool including the guide on how to use Asus Flash Tool. So, if you are new to flashing and updating firmware then this guide is where you can start. But first, you need to download Asus flash tool from the download section and then check out the guide. Also, remember that both Asus Flash Tool and Asus Zenfone Flash Tool work the same, only the difference is that the Zenfone flash tool supports all the Zenfone but no other phones.
- Unroot or unrooting the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Android device simply means going back.
- Below is step by step guide how you can install custom Rom on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 with the help of CWM recovery.
- These builds not only give older devices a new lease on life but also give users the chance to experience Android 9 Pie on their devices.
- The ROM is based on the Pixel OS but comes with a lot of customizable options.
You can unlock your different features using Rooting. While hacking is a illegal, in this way someone can control and break any system or device. Magisk Magisk is a popular Android feature, it is secured by Google’s SafetyNet system. Magisk developed by topjohnwu, you can have root and install custom mods using different services like Google Pay.
- The feature got many people talking, and manufacturers started adopting the technology instead of Optical Image Stabilization.
- In this article, I will show you step by step, How to install custom Rom on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 device.
- Electronic Image Stabilization has been a topic of interest ever since Google announced Pixel devices with its support.
Choose the option “Apply update from ADB’ and connect your device to your computer. Let’s comment below and tell me which is your favorite custom rom according to you. Then please share this article with your friends and family who have Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1. LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) with extra Useful contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. LineageOS ROM is a free, community-built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11 (R), which IS designed to increase performance and stability over stock Android for your device.